Monday, October 23, 2006

Contest!

Last night I was up chatting away with my roommates and the subject of funny slash ugly names came up. Last names like Slutsky, Uretoogay, Malaka, first names like Dick, Bernard-Vincent and whatnot. And wouldn't you it, this morning as I was perusing the internet I happened on a funny name.

Sheila Dikshit.

Like a fat man tumbling down a flight of stairs, a great idea came to me. Yup, it was time to eat.

What?

Shut-up lardo! Man, fat people are insiduous!

So anyways, I was thinking that funny names abound on the information superhighway, so let's have a go! Here's how its going to work. Or not, considering you guys: You need the name, picture and link.

like so:

Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/5325034.stm

So I would rate this a 9 out of 13. Points for a great last name and seriousness of the source (BBC), penalized for a normal first name and lack of connection with the story. Oh wait a minute, she's forcibly kicking people out of their homes and destroying neighbourhoods. Dikshit she is. 11 out of 13 then.

8 comments:

ana bananaz said...

What score do I get for Harden Long?

ana bananaz said...

nevermind! I have no link or picture. I'm OUT!

Karl Hungus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbarosa said...

Oooh, look at me everyone! look at me! I'm davidoff! I enjoy bashing other people's hyper-brilliant ideas to compensate for my blue-cheese-yogourt brain! SHOVE YOUR FUCKING DOUCHEBAG ATTITUDE UP YOUR GRAY CANCEROUS-MALODOROUS ASS! I HAVE ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT TUBE YOU CALL YOUR MOUTH AND THOSE TURB GRABBERS YOU CALL YOUR FINGERS! THAT'S IT! I'M OUTING YOU, DAVIDOFF IS MICHAEL CRICHTON. THERE, I SAID IT.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Jesus.

alex trebek said...

holy mother of fucking jesus fuckface... i take a few days off and you guys start revealing each other's identities!!!

Karl Hungus said...

Hey! I've got a new game we can play on the blog! It's called "Make your own stupid game for the blog"! Oh no! Wait! Amresh has already won!

Dementor said...

how about "renato shenato"


...

hey ?

anyone ?

renato shenato ?