Friday, October 13, 2006

spc* desperately seeking slap master j






So who is Slap Master J? I have posted a picture of this person. Only one of them is real. The rest are red herrings. So, huh, let's play a game. Each one of you votes on which one is the real Slappy. And because life isn't fair, but this blog is, you can also vote on which one should be Slappy. Actually, fuck the real slappy, real hard. I don't care who the real slappy is; maybe it's because I know. Anyways, let's vote for who SHOULD be slappy. Fun 3000!

7 comments:

Jobless in January said...

I am voting for the Goddess, well i think it is the godess or it's devi... well that icon picture, I would just like to slap the ganesha out of it, om namah sivaya

Barbarosa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbarosa said...

That would be Radha who as we all know is the wife of Krishna

slapmaster J said...

Ahh, who I am shall remain a mystery wrapped in an enigma. But in the meantime I want to be the guy in the glasses because... well, who wouldn't want to be that guy? He's the kind of guy who would buy something fluorescent because he thought it snazzy.

Barbarosa said...

I believe it's a little more like this: a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Anonymous said...

be he riddle, mystery, or enigma (most likely all 3 at once) the often imitated never duplicated master of the j slap began honing his skills behind those killa shades before we could even fathom the dirty sanchez.
repeat after me:
slap - thumb in crack - rub-down j style cupping happy cheeks
follow up with opposite hand to balance out pleasure.

this is the gospel of slapmaster j. let it be known and spread widely.

peace.

Barbarosa said...

wow. that last comment was mesmerizing.