Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boomshaktaliban - bis


So, huh, as I was checking out the ol' internet, I stumbled upon this picture and I could not refrain from posting it. It has nothing to do with anything. That's not true. I found it under this title: Taliban missile hits Islamabad. I felt the picture's humour went beyond such a simplistic and South-Asia-centric title. I think you'll agree.


I would also like to bring up another point. If Indians are so good at begging for money, and this guy clearly is, why are they so poor?

3 comments:

Dementor said...

They're begging for rupees.
Rupees aint worth shit.

another thorough life explanation brought to you by the salaud charogne encylopedia of life, in collaboration with bite graisseuse sensation du liban, "une autre facon de voir le monde"

Jobless in January said...

They are poor bcs they beg for rupees and then they give them rupees to a freakin' temple, thinking some sort of karma will come of it... god damn money stealing temples... god damn freakin' rupees... god damn when the fuck is the sun going to shine for a couple of days! goodness I have said a lot of god and damn and even fuck... fuck...


lunch time...

Barbarosa said...

dude, I have the best pick for your last comment. Patience, patience, I am currently at school and the pic is on my computer. At home.