Thursday, October 12, 2006

In dire need of counselling



Shit... I think the truculent pricks at my school are starting to influence me somehow. Why ? Am I not strong enough not to become one of them ? I dont understand this last sentence. There are two negatives, but the equivalent one positive phrase does not look very much equivalent: "Am I strong enough to become one of them ?". Do I want to become one of them ? Am I living in denial ? Am I actually admiring the truculent pricks ? Is this manopause ? Oh help me SPC ! Tell me its not true ! Tell me its all astrology's fault !

4 comments:

Barbarosa said...

by truculent, do you suculent?

Barbarosa said...

hahaha, SUCKulent! Oh, isn't LANGUE-uage funny? What? I should go back to studying? ok.

Jobless in January said...

No it's not menopause, and you are not going to be able to turn to astrology. It's that you are not a real man... face it, you are just; plain and simple, not a real man...
I think you might be a fluffer...

alex trebek said...

so what do astrologers do now that pluto's not around anymore? i mean that's fucked up! their science was all absed on planets and now it's not a real planet no more... i mean, are they going to have to rethink all their bullshit so that it can make sense at not making sense at all again?