Tuesday, October 31, 2006

re: When Cultures Collide



Davidoff, I didn't know I told you that my Dad gave me a bottle of Da Bomb hot sauce. Weird. It is of course the result of Mexican and Mexican cultures colliding. I tasted some with Piernitas and another roomate. An insane hotsauce that is simply too hot. As a certain Tshaze told us, «WHAT? YOU HAD DIRECT CONTACT?» Anyways the sauce is another one of those macho bullshit sauces that make things too spicy without adding flavour.

But it does make you a little high. Which is a good thing most of the time. That time I was at my brother's funeral, oh god! That was NOT a good thing. I still don't know who put the acid in the coffee.

While I'm pratering on, how many people here have a brother? Not many eh? We should have a sister party. A scissor sisters party! Yeah!

No comments: