Thursday, October 12, 2006

Piernitas screws up, yet again.


Piernitas, you wrote: "I even left a "Who are you?" Postit
note on my screen box tonight. Hopefully, the pumpkin and skull fairy will have left me
her name, and perhaps her coordinates."

Hmmmm, I hesitate to bring this up, but I am your friend and duty becons. The pumpkin and skull fairy is the person pictured to the right. "Her" (He's a bottom) name is Giorgiu Mandascoli. "Her" coordinates are not necessary. I took the liberty of giving yours. What are friends for?

On this note, I leave you with these words of wisdom: "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piernitas, or Big Boy as I'm sure you're reel name is. You are like chocolate: I want you melt in my mouth. I can promise put hole sausage in wethot hole that my mouth. My number is 514.483-1663. Use it, and do not lose it. Thank you.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

Is it me, or does reverse phone tracing not work? Who is this guy? What does he want? Well, at least he looks better than the home insurance and sausage fairy.

Barbarosa said...

Home insurance and sausage fairy? Doode, where do you work? Youze mess'd up