Thursday, November 27, 2008

Quebec: pas'd claouwse!


(image not related)

I can't believe I forgot to blog this. The other night, I was watching a canadiens game (I think it was the one against the Islanders). Georges Laraque was playing.




The game was in mid-stride when all of a sudden, the camera decides to focus onto two fans of his. One of them was black, but he other one wasn't. In fact, he really wanted to be to the point where he was dressed up as (you guessed it): a minstrel.




I wish I had an image, but I couldn't find one. I can't believe Nerdlord couldn't make it down the street whereas this guy did it in front of 21, 000+ people. Oh wait, he was with a black guy, and everybody else there was white. Nevermind. Anyhoot, he got way too much air-time because they showed him again. Conlusion: Quebec has no class.

5 comments:

Barbarosa said...

No wonder Spike Lee never made a movie about Québec. Wait a minute, that makes no sense.

Master of the Craw said...

That has to be hands down the creepiest blackface I have ever seen...

Dementor said...

it IS creepy... especialy with all the hockey gear... black faces should really stick to basketball and zebra hunting.

Barbarosa said...

Hey Candyman, that guy looks like your friend Alex!

Anonymous said...

i saw it too! i thought the exact same thing...