Wednesday, November 5, 2008

17 degrees and sunny

Okay, so what, you know, Mccain lost. Well thats a shame.
I gotta tell you though, that Obama guy's quite scary. Especially when he pointed his black hand at me and said he was my president too, with a killer frown on, and an army of afro-americans backing him. I mean he's president right? He could, if he wanted, reinstate slavery against whites you know, just to get revenge. Its in those times I'm glad to be canadian, and able to count on Stephen Harper and Stockwell Day to more than counterbalance all this african madness.
Anyways tomorrow's gonna be amazing, 17 degrees and sunny all day. Well thats it, I'm not gonna spend another beautiful november day in Canada staying inside and studying like a fucking azkebadjan monk. No. Tomorrow, I'll be instating the first Race To Victory Study Session with the Lebtalian Team at Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve. Thats 8 30 minutes mini-session of alterning between 30 minutes of studying followed by 30 minutes of racing around the circuits. I should get there at 12:30, and leave at around 4:30.
Any of you is invited to join me.