Sunday, November 23, 2008

Good Times for Slapmaster J

Dear Slapmaster J,

Your comment struck a nerve. Indeed, I decided to do a little work for the wimin folk in our midst. Please accept this gift of mine. I typed in 'good times' in the google search engine and pressed the ''activate'' button on my board of keys. Thereafter, I clicked on the 'Image' link of said search engine. I believe the images retrieved below will make you feel good times. Please enjoy and have them, the good times and/or the pictures. I will tell you how to find them for yourself. Go to the google search engine at http://google.com and type in 'good times' without the '' ' '' and then click on the button marked 'Google search'. After that, click on the link that says 'images' on the top left corner of your browser (net surfer).





1 comment:

Dementor said...

You forgot to tell her to switch her gay filter on.
Dick Lover.