Monday, November 10, 2008

Movie Critic!

You know when you're watching a decent movie and all along you keep imagining every worse possible ways the director could fuck it up, and then they actually manage to outbeat all of your mediocrity expectations with an ending thats coming straight out of the shit abyss!?
Well I just watched a movie that didnt follow up to this excrementious Hollywood scheme! And lemme tell you, given the long streak of disastrously shitty movies I've seen lately, its been a fucking long time it didnt happen!
The Myst is one helluva good movie!
First of all its horror!
Second its got zero known actors!
Third its intelligent, compelling, and makes you think about human nature, and confronts us with its ugly sides! And then they so completely kill the religious fuckers! Its almost not a movie, its more like a rant against religion! But then the ending wraps it all up in an almost pro-religion kinda way! But I guess its more about faith than anything else! but still! Crazy! And the CGI looks like they used real muppets so it actually looks good!
And the end is fucking amazing! Who could ask for a better unhollywood ending than this!? Last time I'd seen me an ending like that was from Carpenter's the Thing!
Anyways, go rent that movie now!
Over and out!

7 comments:

Barbarosa said...

There's an ugly side to human nature?

Master of the Craw said...

There's an ugly side to Nerlord's nature?

Barbarosa said...

Are you saying Nerdlord is human?

Karl Hungus said...

I can't find anything about this movie anywhere. Are you sure it's called The Myst?

Dementor said...

its the Mist.
or was I talking about the videogame?
I dont remember.
Anyways, what about those dendrytes eh?

Barbarosa said...

ROBERTA!

Master of the Craw said...

myst = video game
mist = the movie.
mystified = what I am at your confusing the two.
miffed = what I am at my fucking stats professor.