Monday, November 10, 2008

Give me a break!

Ok... I know that the 19 blog has decreased in participation over the course of the past six months, but come on! Boring fucking posts about the bike you jerk off to followed by a two year-old drawing of a schlong! Give me a break. Are you trying to suck the fun out of this blog? Need I remind you of the spirit of the 19? I hope not.



If you've got nothing good to post, don't post anything at all.

PS: I hope you're happy.. I had to shoot a random guy in the face on his birthday to get this photo. Not to mention that he was nowhere near a river or bridge, so I had to drag him around the city through alleys and rooftops until I finally got to a place to throw him in the water. An then, just as my luck would have it, he got tangled in the fucking balloons. What happened next? You got it... I had to jump in with Faceless Joe, tread water and untangle the fucking strings. And every time he would roll over he'd look at me with that remaining accusing eye. Fucker! Don't judge me!!! And that's when I judged me. Suddenly I realized that maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. Funny... but not a good idea. Oh well. At least the photo turned out.

1 comment:

Barbarosa said...

Un retour en force!