Monday, November 17, 2008

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Although the Mad Max trilogy is one of my favorites....





... I really shouldn't have downloaded them. As an unemployed deadbeat, this is just the kind of shit I don't need lying around my hard drive. I mean.... it IS Monday afternoon right? And the last thing I need is a bad case of the Mondays, right? So watching the Mad Max trilogy would probably be the best thing to do, right?

I don't consider myself weak, however this download feels like a shard of glass stuck somewhere between my eyeball and optic nerve. I want to scratch it so bad.

8 comments:

Master of the Craw said...

we must share a brain or something because I downloaded the trilogy this weekend too with the intention of watching them sometime in the near future.

Karl Hungus said...

Marry me.

Master of the Craw said...

Only if you wear a white dress.

Dementor said...

Although I do not want to marry you, I do can relate with you about the eye scratching. I once found a two year old pair of contact lenses that was way past its expiration date. Nevertheless twas the only remaining one and the things looked decent (from a myope perspective) so I put it on. On contact with the eye, it disintegrated into multiple smaller parts, with about half of them disappearing behind my eyeball. One week later the last piece came out. It felt like an ant colony was nested on my eye nerve. I get eye twitches just thinking about it.

Barbarosa said...

I bought the Mad Max dvd at HMV for 6$. Tons more there.

Dementor said...

also, why dont you do something constructive for a change?
For instance, you could get back on the Maya wagon and model some Autobots heh? And then I could use your models for my Transformers G1 video game. What do ya say?
I need Jazz, Mirage, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Wheeljack and Trailbreaker... thats should do it. You think you could have them all ready and rigged for july? Its gonna be a hell of a game. I'm thinking Marvel's ultimate alliance with some third persons switches. Its gonna be crazy man.

Karl Hungus said...

Ultimate Alliance is an amazing game. Especially with four players. I just gave it away, however, along with the four-way adapter and (oh yeah) the PS2.

Anonymous said...

i'm hooked on the wire... there go my afternoons.