Friday, November 14, 2008

Evening at Candyman's

For all those interested, I'm hosting a chill evening of staring at a screen. On the menu: Arrested Development (three season's worth).



There will be all the usual intoxicating trimmings, of course, with optional Playstation 3 exploration. It would be nice if the PS3 remained on the "touche-pipi" level. I don't mind if it escalates to a "mélange-poils", but I'd rather it not turn into a "plonge-caca". I've been playing waaaaaay too many games lately.



In any case, I'm super fucking hung-over so I don't want it to be a particularly late night.

6 comments:

Barbarosa said...

10-4.

Master of the Craw said...

Will this be random episodes? People who have never seen it before might be a bit confused.

Dementor said...

Yessir. N o plonge-caca.
N o late night.
Gua-ran-teed.


whatamI sittin on?

is gis a gat?

fuggin gats)"!PH!h!"!/$:JL'.cm c,b

Dementor said...

yo the name of that game again?

little big planet.

aight.

good night.

good night.

Dementor said...

You're gay Syco.
Not even bear gay. Not even manly gay like Tom Selleck.
You're gay like Lance Bass.
Thats right.
You're gay Like Lance Bass.

Master of the Craw said...

I hated not showing up but halfway through one of my programming assignments I realized it was going to take me a while to get through it... fucking assembly.