Friday, November 10, 2006

Okay, just to set the transformers, Spc, shit game straight...

I wanted to read the fucking rant, I love transformers, so fuck you all. I just wanted one of your stupid, quick witted rants, that make me laugh and cry and miss the fuck out of all of you small minded bastards.... yes even that fuck wit Salaud, fuck you all... can you give me a break, I post a pussy and don't get any 19cred, like what's up with that, on the most boring blog day of our history, I post a couple of lame funnies, in an attempt to get the ball rolling and this is the shit I get when you miss interpret my comment... I was out for the team, just trying to bring up the 19team... a little: "go team go, hope you have a good laugh to lighten the load, it's almost Friday" kinda thing, I just wanted to read the rant...over and out

spc: God?

..... no answer....

3 comments:

Barbarosa said...

What pussy pic? By the way, the one with the rose was posted by Davidoff and not you! Get your lies straight.


Psssst, don't bash the Transformers. ever. Its just bad form. And go see the movie.

Anonymous said...

God: Young lady! Go home and enjoy a nice finger-made orgasm.

Anonymous said...

God :I have no comments.



(still God, but whispering) : This was not a comment.