Tuesday, November 14, 2006

For the Record...


I am clearing something up here... I have been a little mistaken for something of not the truth, really just some ignorance... first off I am NOT from Ottawa, I just moved here for a job, money blah blah blah... I actually like it... strange due to sobriety I think.... Also, I am NOT a Sens fan, I am a HABS fan... god I love those guys... those uniforms, muscles, accents oh god those accents.... aaahem I am at work and getting distracted, horny frisky....
So, just for the record my absence has been due to work related jargon for the arts, next week it will be PMS - special note for Salaud cos he is always wondering... and I just got my letter booting me out of Quebec, you know they do that to you even when you've been so loyal and even started voting for the fucking separatist, dating the separatists, nailing the separatist's... god I love the separatists... shit there I go again...
So I am just boo hooing over here, across the river from the "Gat" learning about the small town of 613... everyone I have met knows each other, you can't hate people here cos you end of hating your best friends aunt... It is all just a transition.... god I hate that word... So I am feeling like Jack - yep love it or leave Jack is the man with all the answers: be yourself, go crazy, have lots of sex and drink some good scotch. Please raise your glasses... water bottles... Too Jack!
And I need a new name for the blog, so I am opening a competition... Best suggestions will be posted on Friday... Then we can all vote on the new spc* name!! fine print - salaud watch yourself, and yes that is a warning...
p.s Are you guys crazy with midterms? I am thinking I might need to visit Saturday... let me know

5 comments:

Dementor said...

Here you go : Menomama


or : Menstrula


or : Psychoho

alex trebek said...

locopuss

cacacunt

crapeehole

analcrustyface

yeastymouthful

Woody Esplanade said...

midterms?

Jobless in January said...

I can't remember who's in school an who's not.... not

alex trebek said...

isn't it "you want the truth? you can't handle the truth!!"???? this quote up there is seriously flawed.