Monday, November 20, 2006

i'm so fucking narcissistic!


oyo!! i have a very weird AND SERIOUS request people! seriously, i'm serious for this one time.... i'm a pplying for a new cool (dunno about that) hip (whaaa?) en vogue (depends) sellout (definetely!!!!) job that requires that i send pictures of me. that's right, pictures of me. now my problem is that people usually take pictures at parties and people tend to get drunk at parties... and i'm one of those people that get drunk at parties and other not so appropriate places so when people take pictures of me i tend to make faces, do stupid stuff and look pretty funny, yet, not very serious nor attractive. if any of you had recent pictures of me on which i'm not puking or making moron faces, i'd appreciate if you could send them to me by email... i believe that the people who are most likely to take pictures of me should have my e-mail adress... dave, i know you took a few recently, if i could have them quickly, i'd appreciate it... please, don't post them here... i know i shouldn't have said that, but let's just not this time ok?
thanks
alex

No comments: