Wednesday, November 15, 2006

NG - UPDATE



In order of appearence with names of contestants:

From the #1 dirty fuckr' himself: Salaud has submitted 3 names...one I actually like... WHAT!
  1. Menomama
  2. Menstrula
  3. Psychoho

Trebek: who is the runner up for dirty fuckr' submits 5 names!

  1. Locopuss
  2. Cacacunt
  3. Crapeehole
  4. Analcrustyface
  5. Yeastmouthful

Puri: not so pure, but prrrrrrifect in my eyes, has let me down with only 3 names:

  1. Jogamama
  2. Karmama
  3. Rita McNeil which I think should be changed to SitHereMcFeil

and P'Nitas has humbly come in with one folks, yes only one... letting me down even more then puri... P'nitas whats up with that cuttie!?!

  1. KatrinaBOOM!

So where the fuck is everyone else on this blog? so un19 of you all to not voice an opinion. I was thinking the vote should take place at the Saturday Potloc, I was thinking I would be arriving at 16h... what should I bring? remember it has to travel well.

5 comments:

Barbarosa said...

Bring a soufflé.

Well, bring whatever you want really. Pasta salad is great, but does it travel well? Bring something Ottawan.

So, huh, you don't like the names I thought up for you?

How about SPC-SickPenisCatcher or

SuckyPostCommentor

I can't fucking believe you don't like my names! What are you? Stupid? You're SuchaPhuckingCunt!

!

Barbarosa said...

I'm naked right now. Right Now! And I'm losing my mind.

Jobless in January said...

naked... my slowly moves up the inside of your thigh, I lick my lips as I reach up slowly to tickle...shit,this is the blog right?!?

Anonymous said...

No, its your conscience and you were thinking that you playing with your bum hole, when suddenly...

Jobless in January said...

ooooooooohhhhh buuuumm hole....