Thursday, November 30, 2006

Vive la France!

Woop! Dayyitis!

Yet another French movie under the belt. Still amazed that the 3/5 rule still applies. Stop me if you've heard this before. Any and every French movie will always have 3 out 5 French Movie Elements, that are as follows: 1. Wine drinking 2. Cigarette smoking 3. Cheatin' 4. Yelling 5. Titties.

I saw Les Soeurs fachées yesterday. Elements 1 through 4 were present.



What? I already posted this, but with another movie?

...Hey look! You can see your face in the screen! Awesome!




Wanna play Guitar Hero II?

6 comments:

Jobless in January said...

Love this post!!

this is the first time I have heard that rule and I am totally going to verbalize this to every french cineman viewer I know.... this sounds much more enthusiactic then I really am but today is the last day of this horrible month.

Dementor said...

So can you use the old guitar hero guitar or do they force you into ultimate self-deprecation by making you buy another one?

JM Sotiron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbarosa said...

don't use words when you do not know their meaning.

Dementor said...

"dont use words when you do not know their meanings"

God I wish I wasnt 500 km away so I could hurt you for saying this.
It still is the first thing I'll do when I see you, Puri, in 11 days. I'm counting them.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

I thought slapping was one of the rules