Thursday, November 23, 2006

Off traumatized by Dead lady!











Bobba : Yo, gumby, I think I knows what happened with that flamer Davidoff.

Gumby : Rrrrrrrrreally? Whatever happened to him???

Bobba : Noticed how he never post anything since that gray lady cameo? I think it traumatized him and he went blind from it, so now he cant blog anymore.

Gumby : Rrrrrrrrreally?

Bobba : Yup. Anyways, we dont need that flamer around, we got Pokey. Pokey's awesome. Hes worth at least 376 Davidoffs combined. I love Pokey.

Gumby : Pokey is my best friend.

Bobba : Yeah, I love him.

4 comments:

Barbarosa said...

Bobba, you are wrong. Davidoff has been very busy these days. Don't worry, I will reveal all tomorrow.

Dementor said...

Bobba : I said I didnt care, Davidoffs not worth tattoine toad spit.

Barbarosa said...

I thought the tattoine toad was extinct.

alex trebek said...

you're about to get a surprise visit from the tattoine rapist you dumb fuck...