Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Guilty!


So I decided to go for a walk. I'd been in the house all day and it was time to get some air. Knowing that my friend Hectorito was downtown, I decided to extend my walk to the outside of the Winners inside Place Montreal Trust. I met another friend there, a pilot. The three of us decided we were hungry and wanted to see a bit of the hockey game. We went from Ste Catherine's, then to La Cage in front of the Bell Center, then to Section 404...Rangée C...Sièges 15, 16, &17. Damn those scalpers can be convincing. Anyways, after the AMAZING game, we decided to celebrate with a beer. We ended up having pints with Kirk Muller...as the following photo illustrates.



After abandoning Kirk, I ran into a young artist friend of mine who offered to bring me and Little Hectorito home. Bashfully, we got into his car. Once at my place, he began to roll. ...stoned



We then decided to make art together and this is some of what we came up with.




So to all those University professors I that thought I was at home.....well I guess I'm guilty.
Guilty of LIVING! I hope you all saw me on TV tonight you bastards!!!!!

6 comments:

Barbarosa said...

Way to go! You bastard!

alex trebek said...

thank you for stopping this indian deity madness that was invading this blog. kirk muller!!! now that's a guy i'd give a blowjob to!

Woody Esplanade said...

i love the mug shot look. 'cause you know you're sooo guilty of not studying.

Dementor said...

you call this living?
pathetic.
yesterday, I had kraft dinner with shrimps. Try to beat that, looser.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

That almost beats your adventure in the toystore. Hooray for fun!

Barbarosa said...

What's truly funny, in that losing a child funny kind of way, are the consequences of said night...