Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ughhhh...

So despite the shortcomings of the first Transformers movie, I cant help but stay interested. The reason is simple: I waited my whole life to see a live-action depiction of the cartoon, and this is all I'm gonna get. So I might as well enjoy it. Here's the new full-length trailer. It's not the best quality (because they haven't officially released it yet) but it's still pretty good.



The thing that REALLY pisses me off, however, is the fact that the movie is a giant commercial for GM and the US Military. They both poured tons of money into the production of the film. This was totally unnecessary, of course, because Speilberg is flipping the bill. But I guess he's a cheapskate. Anyhoot, I was on the site today and I just had to capture this from my screen. Notice the insignia at the top of the screen.



Next thing you know, the Transformers will all have a big GM on their foreheads.

5 comments:

Dementor said...

I feel like the woman who was gang raped by the 23 elephants she was supposed to feed at the zoo. It was her first job and she was really looking forward to it, but instead she got it real hard from each and every one of the elephants. Her anus and punani are completely invaginated yet she's still willing to go back and feed them. The elephants are waiting for her with their erected cocks out but she's heading back nevertheless, although with a little apprehension.

Barbarosa said...

I would not say that Spielberg is a cheapskate, rather a shrewd businessman; except for the whole Bernie Madoff thing

Dementor said...

I gotta say Ravage looks pretty fucking neat.

Dementor said...

quote from site:
"check back next week for exciting details on "Revenge of The Fallen", including a sneak peak of the Autobots disguised as new Chevy vehicles!"

Transformers fanclub register form:
"I would like to receive updates about Chevy vehicles and Revenge Of The Fallen"...

at least the Decepticons are free from any GM stains...
although barricade was with Ford...
I'm expecting some Toyota Decepticons in the next one.

Master of the Craw said...

If only they knew that transformers originated from Japan.