Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Future!

Have you ever been asked whether or not you'd like to know your future? I've always hesitated.

If you're not sure either, I'm writing here and now that you do NOT want to know.

I was just checking out the do's and dont's on viceland.com/qc and then it struck me. I realized that the stars had aligned to warn me of my future. Here it is.



Since I believe in free will, I'll just take this as a warning for me to respect society's dictates a little more. In fact, I guess this reasonning brings into question my word of advice at the top.

The only part I'm fretting about is that the stars haven't pointed me out what would happen if I was careful. Heh, what's the worst that could happen?

7 comments:

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

I just put that picture as my desktop background

Dementor said...

Sorry to bring it to you, boy, but this picture represents your past, present, future and beyond.

Its more real than a mirror.

Dementor said...

I was supposed to do something constructive tonight.

Instead I ended up staring at this guy's ass all night long.

Trying to figure out.... it's.... configuration.

Dementor said...

I did it!
I figured his ass out!


wait...

no.

Anonymous said...

wwoooooooaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Master of the Craw said...

I hope you make a 3d model of it now.

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure that this guy's ass is a portal to another dimension.