Friday, February 6, 2009

S'do shrooms.

So, two things I wanted to cover:

1) We need to figure out when we can do shrooms. I'm completely overloaded as it is but I should have enough breathing room to get shroomed around spring break which starts on the 23rd and ends on the 1st. I think nerdlord had the same dates and IDK if there are any other factors to take into account for everyone else...

2) I just realized that I bought the DVD below about a year back but have been saving for a day I get really fucked up to watch it. I recall bonerpants, SB and myself watching this one a looong time ago when on shrooms so I'm going to have to bring it along.

3 comments:

Barbarosa said...

sold.

Dementor said...

Shrooms do rhyme with spring break.

Master of the Craw said...

they also rhyme with doom.