Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ein Neger mit Gazelle zagt im Regen nie

"Ein Neger mit Gazelle zagt im Regen nie"


What's funny with this sentence?
Come on!

No you idiot! Its not funny that blacks are called Neger in german.

...

all right all right, I'll tell you.
Its funny because its a palindrome! AND it means "A black with a Gazelle does not cry in the rain"

Anyways.
I was looking up the internet to find some material from the other side of the Global Warming Panic. Thats right, after reading some of the propaganda from the website of our dear ecoloco friends, I asked myself: why the hell should I believe in what they believe? Isnt there any theory from the other side out there? You know, from those people who dont believe everything they're told?
And I found this.
A pretty interesting piece.
Apparently its the sun who dunit.

3 comments:

Master of the Craw said...

actually I did it. it was a combination of enzymes and lederhosen.

Anonymous said...

i've got a book here: the skeptical environmentalist... let me know if you wanna read it...

Dementor said...

I want to read it.