Sunday, February 22, 2009

The De-evolution (or a sorry excuse to post music videos)

I was checking stuff out on the net, like exploding water in the microwave and other crucial things when I stumbled upon a striking example of what Bonerpants calls with much truth the De-evolution (see Brokencyde). At first I was curious about what he meant by that, but now I understand completely. And what scary is it will happen to all of us! Most of my friends have already reached full de-evolution through reproduction.

Anyways.
Here's my first example:
Terry Hall sang for the Specials from the end of the 70s to about 1982 or so. He then De-evoluted to Fun Boy Three.

Here's Terry Hall in the Specials from 1979:

Fucking sexy.


Now Here's Terry Hall's de-evolution:

A little less sexy. Unless you're gay... Ok ok, still fucking sexy, that was a bad example.

Lets check out Johny Rotten De-evolution:

Then...



And now, gets shushed by Judge Judy:



Which leads me to the following conclusion: if you dont want de-evolution ruining your life, follow Sid's trail, and remain forever un-de-evoluted:

6 comments:

Alexandre Paré said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbarosa said...

Is this Brave Men Die Young 2.0?

Anonymous said...

sid vicious was an idiot....

Dementor said...

One of the most pertinent comment in years.

Good job.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

Much like Darwin, I think you misinterpreted my theory of devolution.

Dementor said...

Well, enlighten me my dear friend.

(when did I misinterpret Darwin?)