Saturday, December 27, 2008

Seasonal Overload

Jesus! I don't know how much more I can take. Christmas party this, christmas party that, family here, family there, social situation here/this, social situation there/that...



I know I should'nt be complaining since when I reread these lines as a lonely, overweight, friendless, malodorant 47-year-old loser with bad skin and no friends or family, I'll shed a pathetic tear. But right now, it's a bit much. Really. It's like all I could use is the type of evening that my future self has too many of: jerking off naked on the couch, with a bucket's worth of fried chicken carcasses strewn across myself and said couch, all the while pointlessly losing my time (life) perusing the supernet.

In fact, as I write these, my girlfriend is pressuring me to get my ass in gear.

I'll see you on the outside.

1 comment:

Sperman said...

I hear you bro.

I'm just wishing for a toilet seat death.

But I'm too hung over to get there.