Wednesday, January 17, 2007

PROJECT 19 : Failed.



Dear Blog,

I'm feeling more and more like this guy.
I'm isolated, my plan is failing and everyone thinks I'm incompetent, however I believe I should stay the course and that failure is not an option.

*failure is not an option, its the wallow I'm drowning in*


Dear Blog, I never felt so miserable in my whole life...

... except for that day I woke up and there was shit on my chair from the day before. What? I didnt tell you?
Last month I reached a new level of drunkenness as defined by the act of unconsciously shiting on a chair. My chair. No, not directly on the chair : through my pants - on the chair. Some of it fell on the floor too. Anyways, the morning after, I felt really miserable, with the smell and all.

So I was wondering, Butter&Sugar, if you found any tricks after being miserable for so long, how do you cope?

All I found to ease my pain was to picture me working as a mailman.
It works a little, but not for too long, only for about 4 minutes.

snif

5 comments:

Barbarosa said...

You'd already told me about that level of drunkenness.

alex trebek said...

caca on a chair is a fun new story to tell if you ask me....
as in the following scenario:
salaud is on a date with a hot chick with a firm rack and a rocking ass...
"i shat on a chair once."
"me too!"
they have caca sex.

Barbarosa said...

caca sex? I heard that was when you had really noisy sex...ooops, I'm thinking of cacophony...caca sex, more like the 5 $ bill game then!

Karl Hungus said...

cacaphone....stupid.

Karl Hungus said...

Know your poop-talk!!!