Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Hi







I just had the good fortune of having the most disgusting sounding shit of all time. And you KNOW there have been some disgusting sounding shits out there. After having read and considered that last passage, I'm going to go and reconsider my claim. Imagine some pasty-white, hairy, festering-wounded, scorbuted citizen of Paris in the middle-ages. When you're stuck eating rotten double bacon cheeseburgers during some famine in 1384, dude, let me tell you that the sound of that will bring a tear to your ear. Please allow me to try again:

I just had the good fortune of having the most disgusting shit of 2007.

What that basically means is that for the rest of the year whenever I walk into a public restroom and hear some spincter-rippin' going on, I shall merely giggle rather than my usual giggle/gag.



p.s. I was about to post this picture as a visual accompaniement, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. Maybe I should've. It kind of makes me feel like I'm sitting on a fence between Humansarecoolistan and Humansarehopelessia. What do you think?

2 comments:

Hamma said...

why do you people insist on posting gross pictures?

My stomack hurts looking at this.

Dementor said...

Des plans pour qu'on deviennent scato.