Thursday, January 11, 2007

Famous People = Lots o' Illegitimate Children (+ correction due to internet difficulties last night)

I found this pic while exploring the outer confines of the internet. Can someone please tell me this does NOT look like Dick Cheney's illegitimate son?



He looks like a Marvin, non? For those of you not in the know, here is what Dick Cheney looks like:



This is what his legitimate daughter Mary looks like:



Now if Mary and "Marvin" coupled together and made a baby, said baby would look a little like this:



or this:



Visual potAto/potAHto if you ask me.

3 comments:

Jobless in January said...

Vedy nice puri, vedy nice.
you so clever and funny.
you so....NOT

Anonymous said...

How was he supposed to know that pic he found on the internet was your half-brother?

Dementor said...

Of course, the mentally unreachable progtard* that Puri is decided that this terribly awful post needed to appear twice on our previously decent blog.
I was happy before reading this but now I am not happy, I am very unhappy. I am surprised and confused, really, I dont know what to say. This qualifies as even worse than illegally opening someone else's mail and writing diffamatory comments on it. I think we were even after your first post, but with the second posting, you owe me big time mental consolation.


* See comments on previous terribly awful post "vitalic"