Thursday, January 11, 2007

First of all...






... second of all, it is not a bald spot, it is merely a rosette. Now that this has been unequivocaly explained, I would like to protest with the greatest strength of inertia the latest post of Mr. Puri. Actually it is not the content of his despicable post that I am utterly at odds with but the form with which he chose to inflict upon us a bad sampling of his severely well developped dementia. Of course, early victims of profound senility cannot be expected to understand the basic rules of engagement in this complex world of computerized virtual electronic internet communications, but it appears essential to me that we underline the unacceptable : erasing a post that has already been commented is extremely reprehensible. It limits the freedom of expression of our fellow bloggers, it is akin to a mental genocide, it is extremely prejudicial to the censored who find a part of themselves obliterated.
I had commented this post that Puri erased. Now no one will ever read about this precious jewel of blogliterature sculpted by Me.
Fortunately, I can remember partially the content of this electronic artefact, so I shall print here a somehow edited version (thanks to Puri) of the comments he so unconsciously deleted :

( I was dissing his post, because he posted twice the same thing, and it sucked, not because he posted it twice, but because the post sucked, but it sucked even more because of it having been posted twice)

"This is terribly awful. Almost as terribly awful as the previous two posts.
Even a session of Consolitude* would not avert the incipient depression instilled by this terribly awful post.

*Consolitude : the art of consoling one's depressed self with masturbation."

I hope you will all have learned a valuable lesson today.
Thank you for your time.

3 comments:

JM Sotiron said...

Hey Piernitas, its settled then, masturbation makes you blind and not deaf. (Unless the Belgians masturbate differently, then who knows?)

Master Charogne seems to be attacking me because of his perception of a slight of mine towards his "right" to retch all over this blog.

If his vision was not so hindered by his masturbatorial practises, he might have noticed that his comment had not been erased. In fact, I erased the post that had no comments at all.

It is too bad he uses all of his intellectual capabilities to try and use overly complicated words (he could'nt hope to understand) in order to hoodwink us into believing his nonsense.

I would wish he spent more time checking his facts and less ejaculating over his keyboard.

Dementor said...

What you say is very semantic.

Dementor said...

But enough of this jidleridoo, I forgive you my unfathomable friend.
I forgive you sagaciously.