Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Problem

I think my room is alive.

I took this picture today:



You can see the spirits!

Then they started talking to me, saying things like: Come on baby, we know you like ridin' dirty, get yer groove on, get down!

But just as I was dropping the needle, they started attacking me!



You can tell they work quickly because in the picture I am still smiling from the needle dropping.

After a short yet fierce struggle on my part, they had defeated me. As a final insult they changed my right hand into a sneaker. I feel like Saddam. Except for the dictator part.




Now, some of you might think you're smart and ask: "But how did you post this then?"

First of all, you are not smart. If you were, you would have determined that my being in the spirit world allows me easy access to the internet via wi-fi.

"But then how did the pics get to the internet?" I can hear the naysayers ask.

"Sometimes God works in mysterious ways." You can hear the radio say if you tune it to 740 on the AM. That's me.

6 comments:

masquesetparfums said...

ok. next!

Barbarosa said...

MalauPute! Va travailler sur un autre coin, celui-ci, il est à moi.

Hamma said...

go into acting, you are a comic genius

Karl Hungus said...

If by genius, you mean retard, then I'm going to have to disagree; because this is pretty funny.

alex trebek said...

is this a tactic to make me quit this blog??

Hamma said...

I was being serious, the pictures are the sure sign that

1) he is extraordinarily gifted

or

2) he has much too much time on his hands.

or both