Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So intense...

I found this photo on the Radio-Canada website. I've been staring at it for a while now and I seriously can't stop laughing. I keep picturing the same scene:



Gilles timidly reaches for Jack's hand. Jack takes control, squeezing Gilles dainty little fingers into his. Gilles wants to look into Jack's eyes, but he can't. He knows he's not strong enough to handle the pheonix lurking beneath those shallow lipid pools. The music starts. For an instance Gilles wonders what Jack's moustache would feel like gently caressing the small of his back; but he shakes away the thought. "No distractions": he thinks to himself. "I must concentrate". In a heartbeat, Jack whisps him across the dancefloor. The Tango has begun.

5 comments:

Dementor said...

I hear more like :

Jack : "Gilles! Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

Gilles: "..."

Jack: "Did you or did you not take it? Did you take the last cooooookie?"

Master of the Craw said...

Craws have one weakness: manly mustaches.

Barbarosa said...

Great pic and caption.

Dementor said...

Great comment and font.

Barbarosa said...

Great jerk and bore.