Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cloaca No 5

Anyone hear of this ?



Its a shit machine. You feed it food and it processes it just like a real stomach and then it shits it. I find it most interesting. Its at Uqam for a month. They paid 30000.00$ for it, and because of this, our clever "journalists" at Journal de Montreal tried to feed the outrage it would cause because of the financial state Uqam is in.
Titled in the journal: "L'UQAM se paye une machine à caca." These are the same assholes who are asking for a raise or something. I hope they all lose their job.
Anyways, you can tell the artist who made this truly knows his art.
Says the father of this artificial food processor: "L'art, c'est quelque chose qui ne sert à rien. Pour moi, un artiste, c'est quelqu'un qui n'est pas nécessaire, qui s'amuse, qui gaspille son temps."
That ought to get the idiots at JDM excited.

8 comments:

Barbarosa said...

Ha! I saw this on the news! Awesome!

I just want to let you guys know that I thought of you all when I saw the machine on TV.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

So, when can we expect these machines to go into mass production?

Master of the Craw said...

I'm curious asd to when we will sneak in and feed it rancid meat and metamucil...

Dementor said...

Actually you dont have to sneak in at all. I believe the general public is encourage to feed it.
I dont know if it reacts to metamucil as we do though.
The experience is definitely worth the try.
Remember, the exhibit ends this month.

Master of the Craw said...

oh, yeah, we need to throw in some sour milk.

Karl Hungus said...

We should throw in some shit and see if it comes out as food.

Master of the Craw said...

You just blew my mind. And my colon.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

Well, did it come out as food when you tried it?