Friday, July 31, 2009

Documentaries you must see...that I haven't seen yet!!


The First one is HOME by Yann Athus-Bertrand (known for his book La terre vue du ciel). It's a must. I'm sure you have heard Dave talk about it. You can watch it on the web. Here's the link to the website www.home-2009.com
The second is WATERLIFE- a documentary about the Great Lakes. I have not seen this documentary but it seems to be another MUST. I've only heard good rants! Here's the website: www.waterlife.nfb.ca


1 comment:

Dementor said...

We're doomed.

From what I understand, there's only one choice: keep your penis, or drink water.

Because of the chemicals in the water we drink, we will all slowly become women.

how pernicious and sadistic of life to attack my manhood this way.


MY TESTES! MY PRECIOUS TESTES!!!