Tuesday, October 28, 2008

XXXtreme Bicycles and Music

I could'nt believe it when I heard the music on this one.


Or this one made me think of Star Wars and those air-sleds or whatever you call them mixed in with Ewoks:

But then the music made me want to take some codeine and cup my genitals whilst curled up into a ball.

This is the first one I could find that had decent music. Also, please note that this is remake by a youtube amateur!



But still, have they previously used up all of Slayer's songs? I mean, would not that be the music that would be most apropos?

I mean, c'mon!

5 comments:

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

I disagree. Slayer is face tearing off music. That Metallica song was actually pretty fucking cool. Whatevs. Personal experience has tought me that metal while biking, while fun, is a bad idea. This would explain why extreme cyclists rely on reggaeskawhateverthehell to not get carried away and faceplant after two minutes on the slopes.

Barbarosa said...

Very good point.

Perhaps I'll make a Sarah Mcghlaughlin-Celine Dion-Diana Krall-Death Cab for Cutie's latest album (or whatever somniferous music we were listening to at the last art night) mix for when I start my freeriding days.

Karl Hungus said...

Don't like my music, don't come over any more.

Dementor said...

Cheese and crabs!

thats YOUR music?



D-d-d-d-damn!

Dementor said...

that reign in blood song reminds me so much of those late 90's years when I'd spend whole nights at the expense of school and my girlfriend, fraggin people on multiplayer quake 2. I'd put that song on repeat and see my bodycount score quadruple. Slayer was and is the ultimate FPS soundtrack band (among other titles, such as: bone shattering live band of the century, but apparently cannibal corpse would dispute this one)