Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lettuce Party!

Yes, my friends, a lettuce party. Well, not quite, but compared to the sausage fest of the blog, it's a close enough analogy.

This Saturday. 18.10.2008

Jupiter Room, 3874 St-Laurent

This a party for my gf Pasquale, her sisters Dominik and Mary-Clear, as well as Pasquale's friend Sofa.

So yeah, compared to last Saturday, it should be a little somthing like this:



And yes, I got this picture by googleimagin 'lettuce party'. And yes, I did crop it.

4 comments:

Karl Hungus said...

I'M THERE!!!!!!!!

Dementor said...

But I wanted a sausage party...

... you dont make friends with lettuce.

Master of the Craw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Master of the Craw said...

i searched lettuce party and came up empty handed.

anyways, i'll be there. i'll need a little distraction this weekend anyways.

i still say lederhosen + bartwurst + candyman's place = a gay old time.