Friday, October 31, 2008

Its all in a day's work for the lebtalian team.

Today I learned a lesson.
Well I already had learned it before but today I got one helluva good demonstration that this very lesson is damn right in its moral.
As I was riding down Rachel bike path for the 603rd time this year, on this beautiful halloween day, I saw, would you believe it? something blocking the way.
Stopped in the middle of the path, emitting poison in the air, its cowardly and slimy occupants well encased in it, the very scourge of the earth, a car. So I continued my way and stopped right before I'd hit it, in such a way to render its abhorrent driver a little nervous, as I should. Then, of course, I slammed the rear of it with my hand, so to express my frustration and my will to fight and obliterate those machines of destruction, as is my most noble right.
Well never before had I seen a slimy human becoming so agitated in its seat.
He got so excited that he forgot to roll down the window enough to let his drawn major come outside. He was yelling beginnings of sentences abruptly interrupted by other beginning of sentences ("Mon cr...Fuck y...Osti d'ca..fuck...Esti.")
Anyways. It made my day. It really did! As I was watching him with satisfaction, it seems it made him even more crazy. Unfortunately he did not come out of his car. I would have most certainly won the fight, because of my calm and my unfaltering will to win the war against cars.
Lesson is: keep your calm, at all cost, or else you'll look like a total jerk. And dont drive cars. And go to school. But on bike. If you cant, walk. Or stay home.

8 comments:

Karl Hungus said...

Nerdlord For President

Dementor said...

If I'm president, my first order of the day will be:
Burn all the cars. Capture the resulting gas.
Gather the car drivers*.
Gas them with it.

*old folks and handicaps excluded, depending on what car they drive.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

What if you need to transport something larger than a milk crate? You need cars for that.

Master of the Craw said...

That's what oxen are for.

Dementor said...

Nonsense, Good old and honnest Jmos will take care of such tasks.

Dementor said...

and if they complain, we'll feed them more beer&sausages.

Dementor said...

my my, baggins and I just had a moment of blogger's communion.

Barbarosa said...

Fucking cars in the bike lane.

i'scroient tout permis!