Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've had it!!!!



Ok, here the deal... Somehow, my entire life has transformed itself into one big sausage party. All I ever see is guys. Guy, guys guys. So I decide to escape to the virtual world where I figure I can keep in touch with some girls I know, right? Wrong. Nobody uses Facebook anymore and the the blog is... well... the equivalent to three big guys in a small bathtub using Dildo T Baggins as the soap.

So I'm taking a break from the blog. I'm gonna give socializing in the real world a try even though I live and work out of my apartment. (sigh)

I'm screwed,

Candyman

3 comments:

Dementor said...

could anyone pass the soap?
I got me one dirty sausage I need to wash. You see, I've been trying, on the advice of Sicko, to add dickcheese on the list of my girlfriend's tastes, but she just wont expand her mind. What a shame, really.

Dementor said...

Hey! I just had a heluvan idea!
Why dont we have a sausage party at Candyman's place?
We could make sausages, discuss sausages and eat sausages while listening to sausage music! Of course no women allowed. What do they know about sausages anyways.

Man am I hungry for sausages now.
Whadyasay?

Master of the Craw said...

we should totally do an oktober fest at candyman's and wear assless/crotchless lederhosen the entire time.
and maybe start a secret society... that's what white men do when they get together, right?