Monday, October 13, 2008

Go on, read his lips.




What I think about terrorists is that yeah, they can blow themselves up along with their victims, in the way of the low grade kamikaze, but they dont have women to back them up if they need to get driven somewhere. Yet they still have the advantage on us. Now I intended to say something clever here but then, while trying to back it up with a cool picture of a terrorist, I fell on Ali. And then I forgot about the clever thing. And then I forgot about Ali. Ah well, I guess these sort of things are normal these days.

6 comments:

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

This may seem callous but: who wants to see Ensiferum with me on thursday?

Master of the Craw said...

ensiferum is coming to town?
I need to keep track of concert listings more often.

Master of the Craw said...

along with amon amarth?
the only problem is I finish work at 19:00 so I'd be there a bit late.

Dementor said...

how much is it?

Master of the Craw said...

30$ + some service fees (about 4$ i think).
I'm really considering this.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

ok, so I got 4 tix. 1 for me, 1 for Dildo & 1 for Nerdlord. Um... there's one left. Does backstabber want in?