Thursday, August 21, 2008

We should start buying guns.

Doing fuck all on the job again. Dont pity me, I'm doing pretty good. No one seems to be working around me anyways. Its your typical all womens club talking abourt their boring existence, complaining about everything. I take comfort in knowing they'll be the first to disappear when the shit hits the fan. You know what I'm talking about. It's all gonna collapse sooner or later, and then it'll be survival of the mental and crazy dephased psychos like me will finally enter their natural environment: A burning world of chaos, with pregnant women for main dish. Anyways, I was thinking about our little randonnee this weekend to come. I think we should bring our maillot de bain and go swim in the river. Pif and Iggy confirmed for the Risk game, J-mo and Iggy confirmed for the ride, so I guess my day is fixed. Dear blog, I relly hope my friends will stay the same as time passes by. I mean, if we can be retarded teenager at 30, why not at 40 or 50. It would be so nice. Yes, very nice it would be. Also, why havent you been flagged yet, dear blog? And if you were, would we know?

No comments: