Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Public Service Announcement!

PSA by Erik K

Text by Bike Snob NYC : "If you are the proprietor of a blog or website, I implore you to join the fight against driving while distracted by posting this image. Sure, I've taken on causes, promoted them, and then abandoned them before, but this one's different. This campaign will save lives and not just lifestyles, and by ungluing cellphones from the sides of drivers' heads we can benefit all cyclists, not just messengers. Because when you're driving, the only thing that should be stuck to your head is your gooey, gelled-up hair. (And I shouldn't even have to mention driving drunk. When you're driving, the only thing that should be plastered is your hair to your scalp.) So help spread the word!"

2 comments:

Dementor said...

I'd like to, but it would kinda be hypocritical of me, being a big bike texter myself. Besides, my blog doesnt believe in causes other than itself.

Master of the Craw said...

"Wants his main character back"? Hair gel? What?