Tuesday, April 10, 2007

WWWM?



You guys will have guessed that WWWM? means What's Wrong With Me? I know this because you are all elements of a hyper-intelligent species known as Goolookai, which sounds like mean people from Middle-Earth but is actually just a word made up by yours truly.

The reason why I wrote and pondered the question WWWM? Is that I just found out that they came out with Command & Conquer 3 : Tiberium Wars. At first, I asked myself, What's Wrong With Me? Then I asked myself, why didn't I get a PC so I could play this sweet, sweet new installment of THE GAME?

The answer came pretty quickly. ''Because you would piss your life down the drain if you started playing that game. Remember Super Mario Kart!'' said it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was precisely one of my reasons for getting a mac.

Karl Hungus said...

Unfortunately, my mac now has intel technology allowing me to install windows as a secondary OS, thus allowing me to play such games. This is why I opted for an imac with integrated graphics so that my computer would not be ablw to handle most of the PC games being released. Without these restrictions, I would have most likely failed out of school by now (and I'm not kidding) because I have seriously been addicted to computer games since the realse of the Commodore 64/C.

Yes, I am a geek.