Monday, April 23, 2007

June 16...


as you may or may not know my roomate, my sister and I are getting evicted on july 1st because our landlord is an idiot. and as you surely do not know this appartment is my sister's (and consequently, her friend's) 19 as she's lived here for 11 years, had a bunch of different roomates and memorable parties. and by memorable i mean "ask jmo about that vodka canon"...
so anyway, we're throwing one last memorable party for the occasion... heidy, my cousin and i will be dj'ing, we'll manage something to provide everyone with a shot or two and maybe a drink, and it will be attended by a bunch of very nice people, probably including the police at one point...
you're all invited, given that i know who you are. you may invite some of your friends as long as i know about it beforehand (and by beforehand i don't mean at the door when you show up)...
you know how to get in touch with me...


JUNE 16!!!!! (that's a saturday)

1 comment:

Dementor said...

poor fat lady... I guess someone told her about their "intellectual outremont accent "