Monday, December 11, 2006

Photoshoot!

Hey you guys! Pizza Romaniac is setting up a photoshoot, tomorrow evening, Tuesday the twelfth of December 2006. This will be happenning at the 19.

You will be pleased to know that my three roomates will, in all likelyhood, find out about this event on the blog, like you. If you happen to speak to then beforehand, please let them know that I thought it would be allright with them.

The theme of this shoot includes the following words: love, where, is and '?'

So why don'tcha come on down. Good times.

9 comments:

Hamma said...

those two green dots on the left.....a cat and a fat one too.

Puri.

I love you.

Purifan68 said...

I love him more!

Jobless in January said...

are you wearing makeup?

Anonymous said...

TAXMAN!

Barbarosa said...

taxman? Call me confused please.

Anonymous said...

can you please stop thinking its all about you?

I was making an inside joke to ???what will it be???

hmmm..

music!

let me tell you how it will be

TAXMAN!!!

on for you 19 for me

TAXMAN!

alex trebek said...

i want to wake up in the morning and see you staring at me like this from the foot of my bed...

Dementor said...

Yeah seriously, when we get our 19bernard wax museum, this will definitely be Puri's eternal pose.
I will be exposed in my legendary minstrel outfit, of course.

alex trebek said...

now, what the fuck am i supposed to be? oooh.... right.... dead drunk with a box on my head sitting in the kitchen while all the other wax figures make fun of me... ok...