Sunday, December 17, 2006

The I'm not gay case. EXHIBIT A : The male upskirt















I have been thoroughly studying the picture and to me there is not an ounce of a doubt left, this is definitely a male tennis player. A very feminine one, given, but nevertheless the ass assuredly does belong to a man. So let it be known that I do am able to differenciate a man from a woman and thus I am not gay. Because if I was affected by gayness, as we all know, my condition would prevent me from being able to discern males from females.
Now if we could move on to a more pressing subject: I would very much like to see more of Microman's features. Please.

4 comments:

alex trebek said...

gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay cock cock cock cock cock cock ccoke coke coke coke coke coke coke pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy vagine vagine vagine vagine vagine vagine horny monday horny monday horny monday hornay monday erection erection erection erection erection erection erection rim job rim job rim job rim job rim job rim job rim job crack whore crack whore crack whore crack whore crack whore crack whore

Karl Hungus said...

You ok man? Vacation much?

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

tourne toi!

Anonymous said...

oui noune toi!