Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Greek Christmas!


Hey guys!

I hope y'all are doing good!

I almost forgot to tell you, but today being the 22nd of December 2006, its Greek Christmas!

As you all know our dear friend Jpeg George is Greek. She tells me that she always gets a little sad this time of the year because she has to celebrate Christmas at a different time than everyone else. Sure this is a great example of how she can be a little too sensitive, but still, I think it would be in the spirit of the season to give her a call and wish her a Merry Greek Christmas (Yes, I know that is probably not the right way of saying it, but you get the point).

Sorry about this post not even trying to funny and all. But I was feeling a bit vaklempt with all these yuletide feelings flying around.

Hoppah!

2 comments:

Dementor said...

On the contrara my young padawan, you funnied quite much indeed, and my Greek Christmas is now made thanks to you. Ar, yes yes, what else could possibla be more humorous than the name "Jpeg George"?
Ha ha, the joly good laugh. But seriousla, did you know the term Jpeg stands for Joint Photographic Expert Group, the comita editing compression norms for fix imagera?
How interesting, realla! Has Jpeg George been informed about all of this?
If so, I'd very much like to book an appointment with the young man. Yes, yes. Let science guide us through darkness and obscurita.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

hello hello hello hi,

my mother is so cute