Monday, December 4, 2006

The Other White Meat

I just want to thank the G-O-D for making me not Jooish, Muzlin, or Himdoo. If only 'cause these little guys below are f-in' delicious!




Which reminds of that sweet chorus in the classic Springstein opus, Itchin' for some grillin' (If you know it, sing along)


Ya know I'm a retard 'fore I gets my lard;
Oooh no, I ain't mistaken, I gotta have my bacon;
Baby back off, I got dibs on those ribs;
Oh yes madame, I want yo' ham!



Boy, they don't call him The Foreman for nothing!

5 comments:

Jobless in January said...

Singing aloud at work, doesn't make you any friends in the arts ... I am having a problem.

Barbarosa said...

But singing such sumptuous lyrics makes you friends with life. Artists can suck on my bum-hole.

Jobless in January said...

You like that don't you...

This little piggy went to the market...

I know you do, so don't lie...

Barbarosa said...

Who doesn't?

Jobless in January said...

oh... did i post that? I was in the office... alone, right, alone...