Monday, December 4, 2006

Davidoff not lost - Seen on TV

Dear 19bernard,

its getting cold. Very cold. I wish I had a wintercoat, especially when coming out of the lake after a one hour sub-zero dive. I'm not complaining though. Even with snot icicles hanging from my noise and frozen necrotic fingertips, I still have got it better than it was at the Bank. When he is urging me to get back in the water when I cant feel my feet, I just have to remember when the Bank director asked me to call every 117 branches to verify their toll-free number, and the dive supervisor becomes a figure of love and affection.
I hope everything is fine in Montreal, and that the 19bernard have got electricity, because I know a 3 day power failure is all that it takes to distress Puri to death.

By the way, I got some major development in the where is Davidoff case. I saw him on TV yesterday. He was there on the screen, with his trademark open mouth-haggard-stare-disconcerted face, looking up at flying backpacks in a Bentley ad. So I guess he didnt get lost in the hidden maze behind that bookshelf at the National Library.

2 comments:

Barbarosa said...

I don't know why you have to be so condescending with me. Just because I panicked a little and broke down, trembling and crying in a little ball on Friday during the 14h power failure, does NOT mean you have to behave in such an arrogant manner towards me.

Napoleon Bonerpants said...

It might be a good thing that it only lasted 14h, otherwise we would have reached survival of the fittest mode where we send the girls to go hunt down fat, slow and harmless people while us guys fight for territory. Would have been interesting, though.