Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ms Piernitas?

It is impossible to deny that Piernitas is one of a kind. However, I set out to find whether or not history has given birth to other Piernitas in the past. I ended up scouring the 19 Bernard archives and found the closest person to a Piernitas dating back to the 60's.




I also found out that people living at the 19 about fourty years ago had the same kind of parties as the ones now.




And that the room in the front was primarily used for slow dancing.





Oh! What a heritage we possess!!

5 comments:

alex trebek said...

hahahahaha... that's the AWESOMEST POST ON THIS BLOG!!! where the fuck did you dig up these pictures??? this place really does have the party soul! long live the 19!!!

Barbarosa said...

Davidoff, I thought your Grandpaps (Hitler) told you to hide those pics?

arilucho said...

AMAZING!
where did u find the pics?

Karl Hungus said...

Where I get my pictures is strictly a Top Secret affair.

arilucho said...

you smart son of a bitch