Thursday, April 30, 2009

HEY!

so I'm procrastinating on the net for my exam on Saturday, and guess what I find!

You see I used to play drums in this band 12 years ago when I was just a kid.

Oh the memories... I'm the one screaming at about 1:10...



go ahead, tell me it sucks... I don't like it neither, but some people out there still like it, thats what fazes me... and in a way, it kind of make my life worth something...


all right, it doesn't... but I had a blast playing it in the good ol days...


well no, or else I wouldn't have left the band... but I did smoke a lot of dope though... some fine dope...

3 comments:

Master of the Craw said...

the first time i met you gave me shrooms and then spent an hour looking for all the weed you dropped in the grass

Dementor said...

yeah but found it all back with my special dope vision....

or else we smoked a helluva lot pissenlit that night...

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.